Maths & Physics Paid Internship
Our Maths and Physics paid internship is suitable for undergraduates in their penultimate year who are considering their career options.
The Internship offers an excellent opportunity to gain valuable insight into teaching and learning in an outstanding school.
The programme involves a 4-week full-time commitment and comprises:
- High quality structured training
- Observation of teaching and learning
- Opportunity to plan and teach lessons with the guidance of a dedicated subject mentor
- Opportunity to provide focused support to small groups of students
- Opportunity for involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Support with applications for teacher training
Internship programmes take place after university exams and generally commence in mid-June.
For further information and to commence the application process please click here.
To obtain further information on teaching as a career please follow this link. You will be guided to register with Get Into Teaching. Please note that you will be asked to provide a Get Into Teaching registration number when applying for the Internship.